[5/19/2022 UPDATE]: Position is no longer available.
HESPERIA – W.R. Grace & Co. Hesperia, a specialty chemical and materials business, is accepting applications for its 2022 Summer Internship Program in Finance/Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Legal, and Supply Chain. The company’s goal is “not just to give work experience, but to find the next generation of Game Changers for Grace”.
According to the Grace website, intern projects address Grace’s day to day business needs and the work accomplished will be an integral part for creating solutions and/or streamlining process’. Examples of past projects include developing Turnkey Communications Web Analytics Dashboards, Financial Stories in the SAP Analytics Cloud and Talent Management Review Refresh.
The internship also includes participation in networking and professional development activities.
W.R. Grace & Co. Hesperia Internship Details
- Duration – 12 weeks (May 23 – August 12)
- Potential locations include: Columbia, Curtis Bay, MD; Aiken, SC; Chattanooga, TN; Chicago, IL; East Chicago, IN; Albany, OR; Pasadena, TX; Hesperia, CA; Baton Rouge, Lake Charles, Norco, LA; South Haven, MI; Tyrone, PA.
- Paid Hourly
- Housing and Transportation will not be provided
- Remote, hybrid, and on-site projects
- Be entering junior, senior year or currently enrolled in a master’s degree program in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Legal, Communications, Information Technology, or Supply Chain.
- Have a minimum of a cumulative 3.0 grade point average.
- Be able to work the entire duration of the program without any interruptions, except for company holidays (May 23- August 12)
For more information and to apply for the internship program visit: https://jobs.grace.com/job/Columbia-Intern-MD-21044/824275300/