VICTORVILLE — The City of Victorville is requesting bids from contractors to resurface the tennis courts at Sunset Ridge Park. Quotes are due by December 7th, 2021 at 2:00 PM and late bids will not be accepted.
Sunset Ridge Park is located at 12808 Eucalyptus St. Victorville, CA, 92392. Amenities at the park include 2 playgrounds, covered and uncovered picnic areas, BBQ areas, 3 baseball fields, 2 soccer fields, 2 tennis courts, a basketball court, a sand volleyball court, a community building, and walking paths that total about .7 miles.
The resurfacing project includes:
- Pressure wash clean with 3000 PSI
- Scarify any raised edges
- Patch all cracks and spalls
- Grind slick spots
- Apply primer to bare areas
- Apply two coats of Acrylotex and Plexichrome
- Match existing tennis court dimensions
- Pickleball dimensions are referenced below
- Court layout referenced below
- Tennis court colors to match existing
- Pickleball lines to be BLACK
The contractor will provide labor, materials, tools, equipment and supplementary services necessary to complete the work.
A mandatory pre-bid meeting and jobwalk has been scheduled for all prospective bidders. The meeting will be held on November 22, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. at the park.
Click here to obtain the full RFQ.
For a full list of services the city is seeking visit the Bids page at: https://www.victorvilleca.gov/Home/Components/RFP/RFP/1434/600 or contact Celeste Calderon, Management Specialist at (760) 955-5082.