REDLANDS – InterFace is hosting its annual Southern California Desert Commercial Real Estate Conference, June 20, at Redlands University. The conference will bring together the Southern California Desert CRE community including – Adelanto, Barstow, Hesperia, Victorville and Apple Valley desert markets.
According to conference organizers, growing e-commerce companies are taking more industrial space, retail developers are reinventing their centers, and demographic trends indicate that multifamily demand will continue to grow.
Conference speakers include Southern California leaders in retail, multifamily and industrial markets. There will also be networking opportunities with industry players who are buying, selling, developing, redeveloping, leasing or financing properties.
A few of the topics to be discussed:
- What is the economic outlook for the next 12 to 24 months?
- How has demand for industrial properties grown and what is the outlook for new development?
- What is the availability of industrial land? How are land prices affecting future development?
- Who is developing and who is buying industrial properties?
- How have changes in e-commerce and advances in logistics impacted industrial development and design?
- How has the retail sector fared through the pandemic? Where are the strengths and weaknesses as the retail sector recovers from the pandemic?
Owners, developers, property managers, economic development executives, buyers and lenders who are active in the retail, industrial and multifamily sectors are expected to attend the conference.
Southern California Desert CRE Conference
Location: University of Redlands
1200 E Colton Ave
Redlands, CA 92373
Date: June 20, 2022
Time: 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
About the Southern California Desert CRE Conference
The Southern California Desert Commercial Real Estate Conference is hosted by Western Real Estate Business, Shopping Center Business, California Centers, and Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazines, along with the InterFace Conference Group.
For more information about the Southern California Desert CRE Conference and to register for the event, visit: https://web.cvent.com/event/2c48b54a-d7cb-40bd-882a-d80fa7ed78ed/websitePage:daa6d2c6-f6ff-465c-8c83-b88b1867c85b